If you don't want to use mercurial or go to the source code link, here is a zip of the solution that contains a beta release of this library, along with a sample windows phone 7 project that uses the library.
This update should now run on all phones and in all locales. I fixed a major bug which caused the program to not run on phones set to different languages. Please post on the discussion board if the project doesn't work for you!
I've also included a nice 'cameraviewer' control that you can include in other projects. It's a user control that shows you what the camera sees and makes it easy to take pictures with the camera.
I've tested the project with models other than face models, and it doesn't work very well, however the model files do load, so perhaps the model files are just bad.